Our award-winning infrastructure delivers a simple, easy- to- use API with high-quality bank connectivity, enabling companies in three segments: banking accounting and payments. Our customers range from big banks, such as Danske Bank, DNB, OP Bank and Santander, to large accounting companies like Dinero and Pleo. We also support startups that are pushing their new solutions live. And as we grow over the coming years, we plan to expand our solution to the rest of Europe and develop new products to offer value-added services on top of our open banking network.
We’re product people in a financial world who build cut-to-the-bone, frictionless and highly effective products. We’re constantly improving and growing as a company and as individuals, and we welcome a positive can-do attitude and thinking outside the box in any form. We believe that people thrive when they get to express their creativity and deliver results, and we respect that no fixed time slot for creative work exists. Punching a clock is a thing of the past.
The Experience Division
The Experience Division owns everything that our customers and end users will interact with.
We are in charge of the full experience across our products in the business, ensuring a consistent expression in design, content and performance based on our understanding of the world, and our shared principles and systems put in place.
With clear goals we design, we build and maintain effortlessly cool, friendly, clean and joyful applications and end-user experiences that support our customers’ needs and the company strategy. This includes the connect flows for data sharing and seamless payments, account information service hub for end-user sharing and management, developer portal, support tools, as well as marketing websites.
Our efforts are structured around small squads of 2-5 developers with product managers, designers and key functional units.
The Experience Division is made up of a range of strong product-minded people, such as product managers, web developers, UX designers, visual designers and frontend developers.
The Connect Squad
The Connect Squad is responsible for our seamless, high-conversion flows for end users who have connected their banks to our customers services. These flows are built to be integrated into and initiated seamlessly directly from our customers own applications.
Our data and payment connect flows come in two different flavors. One for customers with their own PSD2 licenses which we call our enterprise flows, and one where customers piggy-back on our PSD2 licenses, called Aiia.
The connect flows will continuously evolve to support a range of powerful features for more advanced payments and data sharing capabilities — all while optimised for a smooth user experience.
In your role, you will:
- Work on and build the Aiia Hub, an Account Information Service for end users to manage bank connections and data shared with services, including consents
- You’ll utilise frontier open banking technologies developed in-house for bank account aggregation, financial data and payments to build seamless end-user experiences
- Have, as part of the squad, full ownership of the applications you build, from development to operating them in production
- Groom requirements with the squad and plan out technical tasks to deliver on those requirements.
- Work closely with the squad, doing pair-programming and code-reviews, to ensure the team constantly delivers working software to the standards we expect
- Daily operations, assisting with customer support, fixing bugs and issues
- Closely monitor and improve the quality of our applications, ensuring they live up to our quality standards and SLAs
- You have experience working on challenging technical projects
- Good understanding of and up-to-date understanding of modern and scalable web development
- You have released at least one app – web or native – or have a project in the works that you can tell us about
- You understand the power of data, and importance of continuous tracking and evaluation
- Your have a great understanding of user experience, and how users will interact with our products
- You work well with product managers and designers, and can be a key part of defining our solutions
- A university degree in computer science or related field
- Good verbal and written communication skills (English)
- You are able to scope the size and feasibility of projects of all sizes.
- A leading position within one of the most innovative areas of payments
- To be part of a technology-driven culture that includes expert payment and engineering colleagues
- Flexible working hours that allow you to decide where and when you’ll work. We embrace remote working, families and creativity in any shape and form.
- Exciting Gatherings where all teams from three locations meet to inspire each other and have fun
- Stellar equipment for your work, both in office and at home.
- Competitive compensation packages
If you’re eager to shape the future of financial services, apply or reach out to the Head of the Experience Division, Isak Nuur (email@example.com). We’re looking forward to hearing from you.