Our award-winning infrastructure delivers a simple, easy- to- use API with high-quality bank connectivity, enabling companies in three segments: banking accounting and payments. Our customers range from big banks, such as Danske Bank, DNB, OP Bank and Santander, to large accounting companies like Dinero and Pleo. We also support startups that are pushing their new solutions live. And as we grow over the coming years, we plan to expand our solution to the rest of Europe and develop new products to offer value-added services on top of our open banking network.
We’re product people in a financial world who build cut-to-the-bone, frictionless and highly effective products. We’re constantly improving and growing as a company and as individuals, and we welcome a positive can-do attitude and thinking outside the box in any form. We believe that people thrive when they get to express their creativity and deliver results, and we respect that no fixed time slot for creative work exists. Punching a clock is a thing of the past.
The Data Division
Our data division executes on our strategy to unlock the power of spending data to build the future of financial services with a focus on convenience, automation and personalisation. The division has full end-to-end responsibility for building high-quality coverage for all European markets enabling API-based access to account information and mapping out data and value added-services for each of our customer segments that include both business and personal account access.
Main responsibilities are:
- Maintaining high-quality connectivity for all banks in Europe from authentication to simple functionality for payments and data
- Being domain experts on local markets and data needs. Building solid data solutions for both banking solutions, accounting solutions, loyalty solutions and many more
- Engaging with banks and local financial supervisory authorities on compliance and user experience issues
- Build value-added services such as extended data and account access (investment accounts, loans, mortgages etc), data insights, categorisation, credit scoring, cash-flow analytics and much more.
- Maintaining functionality for our billing engine in relation to account data
- Legal assessment of local markets in collaboration with our legal and compliance team
- Onboarding new customers and helping them achieve their open banking goals
The data division houses open banking and PSD2 experts, product managers, engineering managers and best-in-class developers for APIs, backend services, machine learning and AI. Our efforts are structured around small squads of 2-5 developers with product managers and key functional units such as operations, business analytics and compliance to support the teams.
- Research and build an overview of current PSD2 APIs in European market including mapping our features and data availability and comparing this to regulatory demand
- Understand PSD2, RTS well enough to articulate regulatory requirements and rights imposed on actors within PSD2
- Engage and build relations with API teams of banks and other providers.
- Engage with FSA about error reports and compliance issues
- Define and drive our geographical expansion strategies
- Build and maintain roadmaps, project plans, and clear product specifications to ensure consistent delivery of high quality products
- Build and maintain a prioritised backlog of PSD2 APIs to be onboarded our platform
- Setup simple yet effective processes for specifying, estimating, prioritising, mapping, developing and launching new PSD2 APIs to our platform and ensuring the right quality through meticulously testing
- Collaborate closely with developer squads and external stakeholders to deliver the market expansion and coverage to customers
- Measure the success of delivered products and engage with support teams and customers to build proper feedback cycles to learn, adjust and improve
- Build and manage our network of local testers and setup market specific plans for quality and testing. This includes also working closely with the Spiir app team to use beta launches in markets with Nordic API Gateway presence to verify accounts and categorisation
- You hold a degree in Computer science degree or similar
- Proven track record of successful product management from similar positions
- Well adversed within agile product management and project management processes
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to render complexity into simple overviews and models to act upon
- Internal evangelist of PSD2 and RTS topics
- A great passion for reading and learning and strong with numbers.
- You have a nose for the right product and feature set and are able to inspire others through your structured and plan driven approach. Your focus on getting incremental product releases fast to the market
- A leading position within one of the most innovative areas of financial technology
- Innovative office space in Islandsbrygge with an amazing canteen.
- To be part of diverse team of ambitious experts in technology-driven culture
- Flexible working hours that allow you to decide where and when you’ll work. We embrace remote working, families and creativity in any shape and form
- Exciting Gatherings where all teams from three locations meet to inspire each other and have fun
- Stellar equipment for you to work with, both in office and at home
- Competitive compensation
If you’re eager to shape the future of financial services, apply or reach out to Rune Mai, CEO at email@example.com.