Do you enjoy automating everything you can get your hands on? Fancy finding smooth and effortless solutions to hard and complex problems? Do you have an unwavering belief in DevOps being an essential part of development? Then you should come work for a fintech that only uses state-of-the-art technology to make it all happen.
Ten years ago, we wanted to help people take control of their finances. That’s why we built Spiir. We quickly realised that creating an innovative solution on top of bank data was no easy task. It was hard to fetch the data - we saw technical barriers around every corner, not to mention the huge headache compliance brought on.
That’s why we built Nordic API Gateway, a single API that connects to all the banks across the Nordics. It has become our “Precious” - one API to rule them all. 👑 That’s because we believe innovation shouldn’t be conflicted and complex; it should be frictionless and easy. Today, companies like Pleo, Danske Bank, DNB and Dinero use our solution to fuel their software with bank data, bringing thousands of end users one step closer to the future of financial services.
DevOps has played a key role in our success so far by enabling us to use state-of-the-art technology, making innovation for our developers easy and deployment a walk in the park. That’s why we’re looking to expand our DevOps team! 🚀
Today, DevOps is an essential part of our day-to-day development. Our teams have adopted the DevOps mantra and take ownership of their own CI and infrastructure. As a financial institution, we need to live up to high compliance standards in a highly regulated environment. Our DevOps team has made smooth sailing of that challenge by building tools that keep our developers automatically compliant.
All of our code is written in C# and Azure is our playground. We use Azure DevOps for CI/CD and Humio, and Sentry for logging and monitoring. We mainly deploy our customer-facing services in App Services, but we also have some services running on Kubernetes.
We have a very smooth setup, but want to take things to the next level. That’s where you come in.
As our new DevOps Engineer, you will:
- Help us shape the infrastructure of tomorrow and scale to thousands of requests per second
- Improve developer productivity and help implement the DevOps mantra into every corner of the development process
- Join us in pushing the limits. Our only boundary right now is Azure.
- Create a stellar and smooth onboarding for new developers by reducing complexity
- Put yourself in the shoes of our developers and create tools that empower them to work faster, smarter and safer
- Spread your expert knowledge to the rest of the teammates
We expect you to have:
- Work experience with one of the major cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.)
- Experience with terraform and kubernetes
- Be able to identify potential problems from a high-level point of view
- Most importantly: It excites you to work closely with developers, share knowledge and implement processes.
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible work hours. Work when it suits your schedule best. We’re all about flexibility and encourage you to work from home when you feel like it.
- State-of-the-art technical setup filled with developers that truly embrace DevOps
- Join an informal working environment in which you’ll be surrounded by competent, fun and helpful colleagues
- Office in downtown Copenhagen
- Full support of professional development in any form. When you grow, we grow! 🙏🏼
Are you ready to take off with us?🚀 Send us your CV or Linkedin profile. Show us something you’re proud of (share code, Github projects, etc.), so we have a solid foundation for our tech talks.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact our Head of Delivery and Co-founder Gudmundur (firstname.lastname@example.org).