Are you passionate about pushing tech to the limits? Does it thrill you to solve problems that everyone else thought were unsolvable? Would you like to develop technology that will affect thousands of users? Do you fancy working with some of the brightest minds in the field?
We’re looking for an explorative backend developer to join our Connections Team in the heart of Copenhagen. The team is responsible for connecting our service to banks’ APIs across the Nordics. We do this by reverse engineering the banks’ mobile APIs and connecting to the banks’ new PSD2 APIs.
These APIs are often poorly documented and tricky to connect to. It can sometimes feel like sampling IKEA furniture in the dark. It requires a more exploratory way of coding instead of coding by the book.
Even though things can be complex, the team has managed to connect to over 350 APIs. Their success lies in the brilliance of the team as a whole. They are extremely resilient (or should I say stubborn 😏?) and insanely smart - ranging from a PhD in geophysics to a prodigy reverser who just happens to be 14 years old.
The bank connections are available to our clients through our company, Nordic API Gateway. With this, everyone can automate accounting services, initiate payments and build financial services that people love. With thousands of end users, Nordic API Gateway is used by clients such as Danske Bank, Pleo, DNB and Dinero.
As our new backend developer on the Connections Team, you’ll be a key player in expanding our reach and stabilising our connections. You’ll work closely with our reverse engineers, so if you are a developer with an interest in reversing, cryptography and CTF - this is the job for you!
We expect you to:
- Have experience with C# or Java.
- Have experience with integrating different APIs.
- Be hard working and dedicated to the product and high-quality code.
- Have real experience with delivering high-quality and reliable software.
- Knowledge of cryptography in .NET and different serialisation formats.
- Experience with Azure and Python.
Perks and benefits:
- You’ll join our company at a super exciting time. We have the agility of a startup but the funding of a scale-up.
- Full support for professional development in any form. Books, 1:1, mentoring, online seminars and conferences. When you grow, we grow 🌱
- Attractive office space in downtown Copenhagen.
- Inspiring colleagues that strive for perfection but never forget to have fun while doing it.
- Warm coffee to keep you energised. Friday beers to keep you happy.
Are you ready to take off with us?🚀 Send your CV or Linkedin. Show us something you’re proud of (share code, Github projects, etc.), so we have a solid foundation for our tech talks.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact our DPO and Tech Team Lead, Christian Panton, at firstname.lastname@example.org.