Are you a curious go-getter? Are you able to identify market needs and create user stories on the spot? Want the chance to pitch and sell the best product on the market?
With major clients like Danske Bank, OP Financial Group, DNB and Dinero, Nordic API Gateway provides a single point of access to all bank APIs in the Nordics. Once implemented, the true power and influence of the technology are revealed when the day-to-day actions of thousands of clients are elevated and made more effortless.
When we started our journey, we were a company of five geeks sitting in a loft in Aarhus. We had great innovative ideas, but fuelling our ideas with bank data was no easy task. The SMB segment remains close to our heart. We have a burning passion to help fintechs and smaller companies create smart solutions on top of bank data and be more innovative and successful than ever before.
That’s why we’re looking for you!
As a Commercial Lead for SMBs, you’ll fully own the SMB client journey - all the way from creating the right content and generating leads to closing contracts. We trust you, so we expect you to tell us what actions to take.
You’ll start up by gaining knowledge of the market and open banking. Your knowledge and learnings will drive your marketing research forward and guide your next steps of execution. You are data-driven and know how to set up the right metrics to track progress. Your first move will be to build effective client acquisition funnels in our CRM system to improve our sales closing ratio. You’ll stay in close contact with our clients and expand our reach and happy clients in the SMB segment. We’re working on fully automating the client journey, so you will be expected to join hands with our great product leads and developers to help create an unforgettable automated journey for our clients. You’ll get full support from all of us. Our marketing magicians will help you connect with clients, our partnership team will help your clients achieve success and our sales team will support you and teach you the ins and outs of our markets, products and processes. The role is a mixture of growth hacking and sales.
You are the perfect match if you:
- Have experience in selling SAAS solutions to the SMB market.
- Have a great understanding of data-driven sales and how to scale and automate funnels.
- Have a relevant bachelor’s degree or higher-level education.
- Are passionate about bringing SMBs one step closer to the future of financial services.
- Are curious and open to new learnings.
- Have a razor-sharp eye for potential and user stories.
- Have knowledge about inbound and outbound marketing.
- Are a go-getter and relentless in the pursuit of growth. You see a gap in the market and you won’t stop until it’s closed.
- Thrive being in close contact with clients and pitching the perfect solution to them.
Are you ready to take off with us?🚀 Then send us your CV or Linkedin profile and we’ll take it from there. If you have any questions about the role, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Chief Revenue Officer, Michael Juul Andersen at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!