A digital journey has begun in the accounting space which means that accountants shouldn’t have to spend their time copy-pasting between different spreadsheets and online banks. They should focus on what matters the most: Growing their business and advising their clients.
Set to create frictionless financial services for businesses and customers, Nordic API Gateway provides a single access point to all of the banks in the Nordic region and beyond. We help our customers implement new strategies, execute on possibilities and provide their users with new solutions. One of our most successful segments has been accounting. The first phase has focused on integrating financial data directly into the accounting system for reconciliation purposes – and now, an even more interesting journey starts with direct bank payments, as well as a European expansion.
With automated workflows powered by Nordic API Gateway, companies like Visma, Dinero and Billy have been able to integrate banking functionalities directly into the accounting software.
Your role in the journey
As our Commercial Lead for the accounting and ERP segment, you’ll own the accounting client journey fully - all the way from prospects to a closed contract. Your biggest goal will be to expand our presence by spotting gaps and needs in the market.
You can catch the thoughts from key players in the accounting space, connect it with the best use cases and find the perfect solution. Your strategic efforts and can-do attitude will ultimately generate revenue and contribute to the overall growth of Nordic API Gateway and our clients.
You’re a curious go-getter so you’ll quickly become an expert in open banking, PSD2 and the market. You’re seen as a trusted strategic advisor of your clients, as they can feel you’re wise in the field and know you can provide them with the best solution to solve their challenges.
As an exceptional communicator, building up a network comes naturally to you. You use your skills to make the magic happen and you’re great at pitching our solution to our potential clients and tend to their needs.
You’re a strategic thinker and able to spot potential business opportunities in the market straight away. You know precisely how enterprises work and move, so you know the right person to contact and what it takes to move an enterprise from a pitch to a closed contract. Your phenomenal negotiation skills make it a natural task for you to flip enterprises from thoughts and evaluating to a closed contract.
You are the perfect match if you:
- Have a stellar sales track record in selling SAAS solutions. Experience from an accounting software provider is a plus.
- Have a strong understanding of the transformation of the accounting space.
- Are passionate about bringing accounting systems one step closer to the future of financial services.
- Have a relevant bachelor’s degree or higher-level education.
- Think strategically and have a razor-sharp eye for potential user stories.
- Are a go-getter and relentless in the pursuit of growth. You see a gap in the market and you won’t stop until it’s closed.
- Have a data-driven mindset and structured way of working.
- Are curious and open to new learnings.
- Are a great communicator. Clients enjoy communicating with you and your presentation skills are next level.
- Have negotiation skills that are through the roof.
- Think that if it’s not registered in the CRM system, it didn’t happen. 😉
Are you ready to take off with us? 🚀 Then send us your CV or Linkedin profile. If you have any questions about the role, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Chief Revenue Officer, Michael Juul Andersen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The interview process will start in week 43, CVs will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.
We look forward to hearing from you!